May 30, 2008

Time's A'Ticken', People

As I type this, we are creeping up on the eleventh hour of May 30th. Tomorrow will be the last day of May, and after that? The first day of June. That's when I told people to RSVP by. June 1st.

We invited 157 people. 43% have rsvp'd. I'm kind of curious to see if I'm going to get a flood of rsvps over the next two days, and to see how many people I will have to call/email/facebook to see if they're coming.

Half of the guest list is comprised of people I'm related too. WAY less than half of them have rsvp'd. I guess they probably just assume that I know they're going to be there (and I hope that they are there), but it's nice when they make it official, because when the reception hall asks for numbers, they're going to need an official number.

**I just pray that none of my single cousins gets into a serious relationship in the next month, because I don't want to have to tell them that their significant others will not be attending my wedding.**

Also, I watched 27 Dresses tonight. I loved it. I will buy it. I will make Art watch it.

2 comments:

Roo said...

yup! it's a recurring problem in the wedding planning chapter of life. an annoying one that i can definitely relate too. :)

i hate to sound the pessimist but i'm thinking you will possibly be making a tonne of phone calls in the next few days.

maybe its one of those things that people don't understand how important it is until they experience a wedding planning moment in their own lives?

eeee! your DAY is just around the corner. so! exciting!

Anonymous said...

I'm coming, but I think you knew that. I'm not sure if I replied "officially" but since Ella's in the wedding party, I think you know I'm coming. If you don't...I AM coming : ) There, I feel better now.