Day 2 (Monday): I got to sleep in, and then Art made me eggs for breakfast. He's a good cook. Then we all worked out. Oh joy. They only made me do the warm-up, which is more than enough of a workout for wimps like me.
Then Art and I went to Bellingham (about a half-hour south) to do some grocery shopping and other shopping. I bought a couple of cute tops, at Art's suggestion. Oh, did I mention that he has better style than I do? I am totally comfortable letting him pick out my clothes for me. (He's basically perfect, if you haven't noticed).
When we got back from shopping, his dad and sister were there. I watched Art and his two siblings play guitar hero. I opted to not join in. Between working out, and Art teasing me all evening while we were shopping, I figured it was enough humiliation for one day.
Overall: relaxing, and I spent a lot of money. I hope this doesn't become a trend, because I'll be out of money before my vacation is half over.
No comments:
Post a Comment