May 22, 2008

Day 4: R & R

Day 4, Wednesday: I got to relax. A LOT. I slept in, Art made me flapjacks for breakfast (none of those sissy pancakes, these things are the real deal). We watched a lot of tv (yay for cable), I worked out again. This time is wasn't so bad. Third day of working out was by far the easiest.

Art took me to an amazing restaurant, called Bob's Burgers. Don't be fooled by the name. It's not a greasy, fast food joint. It's a nice restaurant with BIG yummy burgers! You can get steak and seafood too. I wasn't terribly hungry, so we shared a teriyaki burger and onion rings.

Art is in love with the onion rings there. They're alright. I mean, they're the best onion rings I've ever had, but I'm not a big fan of onion rings. We had apple pie for dessert. It was the mother of all slices of pie. HUGE.

And then when we came home, we watched more tv. Pretty much the laziest day, but it was nice. It's my vacation. I'm allowed to be lazy.

And speaking of the weather: it's been nice here. It rained one day, but it was still warm. Even when it's cloudy, it's warm. I've got it made. :)

No comments: