Saturday: Slept in again, same old same old. We had an appointment with H&R Block at 1pm, then we had to got to the bank to do a couple of things, and we basically ran errands in Bellingham all afternoon. We did a bit of grocery shopping, and came home to clean the house and get ready.
Our guests showed up at around 6:00, and the fight started at 7:00.
What fight? Art likes UFC. Ultimate Fighting, and Saturday evening was the Championship fight. All his friends came over, we watched, we cheered for BJ Penn and he won. I didn't think I would like it at all, but I'm surprised how much I got into it. Maybe that's because I had someone to cheer for. Or because everybody else in the room was into it. I wouldn't watch it otherwise.
It was an alright fight night. I drank too much root beer (Thomas Kemper, the really good stuff).
Then it was off to bed early, because Art had to work in the morning.
1 comment:
more accurately we cheered for BJ Penn, Lyoto Machida, and my favorite fighter... WANDERLEI SILVAAAAAAAA!!! this was my favorite "date" night. jk
Post a Comment