I didn't sleep last night.
Correction: I slept from 12-2, then Art called and we talked for an hour, and then I couldn't get to sleep until 7am, or something like that.
So I've been up for just over an hour, and I know that I have to wash the dishes for my mom, clean my room, and walk to the bookstore (against really really strong winds) to get my paycheque, and then go to the bank (where my mom works), and spend a lot of time waiting in line (because it's Friday) and then annoy my teller with all the things I have to do.
Art told me I have to work out again. And I thought I was going to do some work for my dad at some point.
CLEARLY I'm not going to get all these things done. First priority is the paycheque and bank, because it closes at 4:30. Then, I guess the dishes? Thankfully, there aren't that many. Then my room. Then working out.
Work for my dad? Maybe it'll get done tomorrow. Maybe. If I get a proper sleep tonight. Oh, did I mention how tired I am?
No comments:
Post a Comment