May 23, 2008

Day 5: Susie Homemaker

Thursday: I cleaned today. Art had to work 10-6, so after I slept in and watched a bit of tv (seriously, this is what happens when there's cable: suddenly I watch tv), I got down to business and I cleaned.

I washed the dishes (and there were a lot of dishes. It's amazing how messy these guys can get, even in one day). After the dishes, which I also dried and put away, I wiped the counter tops, stove top, bathroom sink and floor, folded Art's laundry, and tidied up. Then I moved the furniture and vacuumed. I was so proud of myself. I derive a lot of satisfaction from cleaning.

Then Art got home from work, and showed his appreciation by taking off his shoes and socks and spreading them around the living room floor. Then he cleaned them up.

Uh....we ate leftovers for dinner. And.....I can't remember what else we did. Art's friend Wayne came over to work out, and I watched. I didn't work out, even though I was supposed to.

That's it!

No comments: