This is Wayne's Russian hat. I look really good in it.
This is one of many silly hats that Art owns. He looks really good in it.
We had ice cream cake with neon blue icing that got on everything. It's like it was alive and spreading......
Some Mexican candy. Don't you want some?
I'm thinking of submitting this to FailBlog.org. Jockey=phones?
Mari and I trying on sunglasses in Seattle
This was at Boston's (like Boston Pizza). I think it was supposed to be a political joke.
Sozan did my makeup one night. She's really good at it. I haven't been able to duplicate it on my own.
HUGE marshmallows. As big as my hand.
Joe and Phil at Olive Garden after we went to Lake Padden.
Art.
Sozan and Wayne
Me. Pretending to not notice that I'm taking a picture of myself.
.
Lake Padden. Sozan and I walked all around it (about 2 miles).
Oh, that's it! We're going to Costco today because we got a free membership (shh, don't tell anyone!) Yay for saving money on groceries! Except we might not because it's really tempting to buy all sorts of cheap things you don't need.
5 comments:
Those are some cool pictures. I like your little comments about them as well. Enjoy your sense of humor, must be my daughter! Did you overspend at Costco? See you soon. Love Mom
I know I just commented but I forgot one thing, whatever Sozan did with your eyes looks really nice. Maybe you could ask her to tell you exactly what she did.
Wow! I can't believe how much Art looks like dad to me. Love the pictures.
i am realizing that i'm missing out on a lot of fun with yu guys!! JEALOUS MUCH?
Post a Comment