March 28, 2009

What Blog?

Oh, you mean this blog? My blog?

Sorry, too busy puzzlin'.......


9 comments:

La'el said...

mm, puzzles, LOVE 'em!!

Mom said...

Remember all those puzzles we put together, together. Wish we could do that again sometime. Love you. Mom

AmyK said...

Ooooh, we just got a new puzzle last night--2000 pieces! Yikes! I'm pretty scared of it. We're working on a Charlie Brown one right now... much less intimidating.

Callie said...

Wow, how many pieces is that puzzle? Derek and I love puzzles, but we've only done 1000 pieces so far . . .

Jenene said...

Callie: This puzzle is 1000 pieces. I don't do puzzles with less than 1000 pieces, because I like a challenge. This one took me 2 days, so I call that an easy puzzle.

The last one I did was 1000 pieces as well, but it took me over a week to finish it. That's more to my taste. (Not that I didn't enjoy this one).

Erin said...

Ooh, that's a pretty puzzle! I want to do a puzzle again. :)

Elleah said...

I have a funny puzzle story...uncle Henry oversees the maintenance at one of the old folk's homes in Blumenort. He gets the strangest calls from the old ladies there. Recently, they were complaining that this one lady who is up all night every night and she goes to the common room and finishes all the other peoples' puzzles (she's really good at it)! They asked if the common room could be locked at night to prevent this lady from always going in there + finishing them. HA HA HA!

Jenene said...

Elleah: I am TOTALLY going to be the old lady who finishes other peoples puzzles.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.