Art and I are a pretty pathetic couple today. We're both sick, but we don't know with what. Neither of us has a fever, and there are no cold symptoms either. We're both just incredibly achy. Like, our entire bodies hurt: muscles, bones, insides...
Thankfully, Art has the day off today. On the downside, it sucks to be spending it like this, but on the upside, at least he didn't have to worry about work.
We kind of tried to take care of each other, but that didn't work so well. He's been watching tv, and I've been in bed most of the day.
We finally decided to take some painkillers, just to get some ding dang relief. I think they're working, but I'm hoping that we'll feel more normal tomorrow. I have bible study, and I REALLY want to go. Also, we need to go grocery shopping. Also, feeling like this just sucks, no matter what.
Is it possible to get sick from eggs? Because that's all I've eaten today. I cooked eggs for us this morning, before we started feeling so yucky.
I have no idea how to end this post. I just wanted to report on how we're doing.
1 comment:
I pray you're feeling better super soon!
Post a Comment