So..............................yesterday I did some laundry. The experience was about as exciting as it sounds.
And today I went to bible study, which is A LOT more exciting than it sounds. Although, hopefully, it doesn't sound unexciting.
I can't believe how amazing it is; every week, I'm just blown away by how good the book of Daniel actually is. Who knew that it was so applicable?!
My mom suggested that I share, on my blog, some of the things I'm learning, and I should. I'd like to. But there's just SO MUCH, and I'm not very good at being succinct. I don't know how I could pick out a just a few points here and there and manage to share the significance and weight of those points without writing a novel. But one of these days, I must attempt it. It really is too good to keep to myself. And I can't go on just saying how amazing my bible study is without telling you why.
But for now, this post will have to do. I don't have much else to share about this week, it's been pretty uneventful (as my title is supposed to imply).
I've been a bit lazy these past few days, so hopefully tomorrow I'll pull up my socks and get more cleaning and organizing done. There are still a few more tasks to complete, and I can get it done in a week, but only if I do it.
That's all!
No comments:
Post a Comment