I woke up this morning and realized that it was going to be a beautiful day! It wasn't raining, and the sun was almost out!
Art and I had some things to do this morning, but I was looking forward to being home this afternoon, and doing some yard work!!
So. It's the afternoon. And, clearly, I'm not outside. I'm inside, blogging. Because it's raining.
Yup, that's right. We had been home barely TEN minutes when it suddenly clouded over. I've probably said this before, but I know I shouldn't be surprised. I mean, it's the WEST COAST. It's kind of known for rain. But usually, if the day starts out nice, it stays nice. The weather doesn't change a whole lot around here.
Okay, so that's foiled once.
Foiled twice hasn't actually happened yet.
You see, I've been aware (for a few days now), that the weather is going to be agreeable tomorrow. And Art was scheduled to work tomorrow afternoon. Perfect! We go to church in the morning, he goes to work in the afternoon, and I do yard work in the afternoon!
Notice I said that Art WAS scheduled to work tomorrow afternoon. He decided to switch with his brother. So now Art will work in the morning. And guess what we're doing in the afternoon? Going to see his parents in Oak Harbor! Which is two hours away! So at least four hours will be spent just driving! Plus all the time we spend just being there! Why am I still using exclamation points?!
On a more positive note, we got a keyboard and mouse for our desktop computer, so now we have two working computers, which will be especially good when my mom and sister come to visit. In 18 days!! And if all the rain now means that it won't rain when they're here, then I guess I'm alright with it.
2 comments:
Ya, I'd be alright with that, too! Jared pointed out when he read your profile that you moved 2150 km away which is 1350 miles, not 2000 miles. Just a technicality.
...Maybe you're just not meant to be trimming them after all...?
Post a Comment