October 17, 2008

Apparently Potato Soup Doesn't Go Down the Drain

These past couple of days have been really nice. Art had the day off yesterday, and there was much relaxing and cuddling and tv/movie watching. And not a whole lot of productivity on the cleaning/organizing front.

And today felt fairly similar, even though Art worked. I slept in, relaxed, watched tv, and then, when he got home, we made dinner together (hence the potato soup tite) and watched a movie . And I finally got his closet organized! ("His" closet being the closet in our bedroom, but it has all his stuff in it. I have "my" closet in the spare bedroom).

The whole point of my never-ending cleaning and organizing is so that the house can be clean and organized, and also so that we don't have to rely on the spare bedroom as storage for one whole week. And that week starts next Wednesday, when my mom and sister visit. And they will be sleeping in the spare bedroom. And now that Art's closet is more organized, it also has more space. So some things that are just sitting in the spare bedroom can now be tucked away in the closet.

I know this is all so terribly fascinating, but if you know me, you know that it makes me very very very very very very very happy.

No comments: