After not sleeping a lot, we went for breakfast yesterday morning at Semiahmoo with Mari. I love that restaurant. The breakfast there is AMAZING. And the restaurant is so nice! I really love where Art works, I can't get enough of how beautiful it is.
After breakfast, I gave them a tour of the resort, and then we came back home so Kiera could nap. Once she was well rested, it was off to Bellingham to buy a few necessities, like warmer boots for Kiera, and a large plastic bin for our garbage. But more on that later.
And get this: I actually made dinner! A whole dinner! I mean, it was tomato soup and grilled cheese, but Mari was kind enough to call it "gourmet", and everyone got there fill.
Joe and Phil and their friend Steven came over in the evening, along with Wayne and Sozan. We all played Cranium and Apples To Apples. They were going to play some Guitar Hero, but it would have been too loud for Kiera, who went to bed before 8pm!
And basically slept through the night! Thus, we did too.
Waking up this morning felt sooooooo good. :)
Again, click here to see Elleah's version, with pics.
3 comments:
Thank you for the supper! It was good. :)
Oops! Jenene was signed in to her blog when I left a comment. The above comment was actually from me!
yah!!! THANK THE LORD for sleeping babies. :)
Post a Comment