Our first anniversary is tomorrow. We're still not sure how we're celebrating. We talked about going out for dinner tonight. Art also wants to go hiking today. And tomorrow we're going to Whistle Lake (it's about 1.5 hours away. Great for cliff jumping. If you like cliff jumping. I did it once, and I hurt my butt, so I might just swim).
Anyway, it's a beautiful weekend, so we should definitely spend our time outside. With lots of sunscreen, of course.
I probably won't blog tomorrow, so I'll say it now: Happy First Anniversary Art! I love you!
4 comments:
Happy first Anniversary! How exciting!
Thanks for you comment on my post - I commented back on my post too. And thank you for your prayers, I definitely need them.
Happy Anniversary tomorrow! Hope you guys have a lot of fun! It's funny to think about everything that happens in a year.
Hi Art & Jenene...I hope I get a chance to call you and say this but just in case...Happy 1rst Anniversary! The year has gone by fast even though I miss you. Call you tonight or tomorrow? Love you guys, Mom.
Sweet! Oh, and I just read your profile and saw that it says you're 23 years old. You're 24 now. :)
Post a Comment