July 28, 2009

We're So Close. Almost There!

Today we made the deposit for the new place. Tomorrow after work we sign the contract, pay the rent, and get the keys. So we can start moving in a few things tomorrow evening. We're still not done packing yet. Art says he can get it all done. And he'll have to. I'm not even trying not to freak out right now. I feel like the panic helps me move.

So I'll be internet-less for a while. Probably as soon as I hit "publish" on this post. Thanks for your prayers about everything. I know God is good, and that He's taking care of us, I just don't like cutting things this close!

3 comments:

Callie said...

I don't like cutting things close either - so I know what you mean! Hang in there, you're almost there now!

Elleah said...

Yay, you're 24 years old! Ha ha! All the best with the panicked packing and moving!

Mom said...

I bet you'll be glad once this week or the next is over. I'll pray for peace in the midst of the storm!
Love Mom