April 2, 2009

Wonderful Amazing Great News!!!

Check out this video to hear the wonderful news! And DON'T read anything below until you have watched it. Please. (And you might want to turn the volume down for the first little bit, because the heater was on, and it's kind of loud in the background. But then it turns off.)












Yes, I'm in my bathrobe. I spend the majority of the day in it, because I don't have a lot of obligations that take me outside my house. But not for long!!!!

So the Employment Authorization card is NOT my social security number. It simply authorizes me to work until I get my greencard/SSN. The EAC is good for one year, while a greencard is good for 10 years.

Here's hoping I find a job!

10 comments:

Elleah said...

Praise the Lord! YAY!!!! Now I pray you will find a good job!

Elin said...

Congratulations! That is exciting news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jenene! Now to hit the pavement and find the job the Lord has waiting for you! I know He has good things planned for you and some lucky employer is about to get a huge blessing when he/she hires you!
Hugs,
Marsha

Jen said...

Congrats that's exciting

Unknown said...

yay for you Jenene. Praise the Lord! There's a great job waiting for you.

Kat said...

I am so excited for you!!!

I'll pray that you find a job quickly! Yay for jobs!

Mom said...

HipHipHoray!! So now comes the fun part...looking for work. Will be praying for you. Love Mom.

Callie said...

Congratulations! I hope you find a job soon! *grin*

mlumorgan said...

YAY! Open the door and let her through! Jenene has entered the .. country? I was going to say building... but that seemed better.


Man, I am sure yu will find a job. And I'm excited to take yu to print resumes.

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY, JENENE!

stefanie said...

Congratulations!!!! I remember how this feels. I was in the same situation about three and a half years ago. Good luck with the job hunt!!!!