April 15, 2009

Unpacking? Nope. Visiting and Puzzling? Yes.

Okay, so I didn't get the pictures up today. I'm sorry. Maybe on Friday? We're going to be busy tomorrow, so I doubt I'll even have a chance to get on the internet, much less blog.

I wasn't planning on being busy today. But Art woke me up when he was coming back from his early-morning shift and asked if I wanted to go to Wayne and Sozan's. I showered and headed on over there. Sozan was wonderful enough to make brunch for us since we have practically no food in our house right now.

We came back over here around 2:30, and the computers have been occupied by others since that time. But we let them do that, because they don't have internet. I feel bad though, because the supper hour has come and gone, and we have nothing to feed our guests! We'll we have oranges. But that's not really dinner.

Also, I completely lost my motivation for unpacking everything, so I pulled out a puzzle instead. Yes, I came home from Manitoba with THREE puzzles in my suitcase! My mom bought me one, and the other two they already had. My parents basically spoiled us this week; it was a wonderful treat. Thanks Mom and Dad!

Speaking of mom and dad, I should probably call them. Because we said we were going to do that when we got home, but then we got home MUCH later than we were supposed to. Which is another story for another time.

I hope you are enjoying beautiful weather wherever you are, because I don't want to have this sunshine all to myself. It's finally spring!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Jenene thanks for calling even though it was a day late. Thankfully Art had posted something on his facebook so I knew you were home safe and sound. The unpacking will patiently wait till you get to it! Thanks again for blessing us by coming out for Easter. Love you both. Mom

Elleah said...

The weather has been GORGEOUS here! I've gone for 3 walks with Kiera in the warm sunshine (+16-18) in the past 2 days. It's been so wonderful!

Phil said...

Welcome back... whatever.

Callie said...

Wow, apparently it's nice weather everywhere else in the country but my state - we're supposed to get three feet of snow tonight. Yes, three feet! Crazy, huh?
You'll have to post more pictures of your puzzles when you do them!