April 6, 2009

Go Fly a Kite

No seriously, you should go fly a kite, because it's really fun.

A most beautiful Sunday afternoon at Blaine Marine Park...






Optimus Prime


Elmo


Optimus Prime and Elmo are friends








Wayne is carving a stick.




My ever-mature husband demonstrates new ways to enjoy flying kites









I think Joe wanted Art to dive-bomb the kite into Joe's hand. It didn't work.

4 comments:

Kat said...

Now I have that song stuck in my head.

Thanks. Thanks for that. It should be a couple of years before it leaves. (Or days, you know, give or take...)

Seriously though, it looks like fun!

Mom said...

You guys have captured the true meaning of go fly a kite! Looks like the kids had fun!!

Callie said...

That looks like alot of fun!

AmyK said...

I love kites! So much fun. I love the Elmo kite, too, lol. I'll have to get one of those for my niece ;)