April 23, 2009

No Time to Type

I have actually been very busy this whole week so far. Hardly been home at all between 9am and 9pm. Today we actually got to sleep in a little bit. We will be going out soon, but at least we won't be running around all day long. I tire quickly! I need my down time!

So anyway, that's the reason for the absence. I still have more pictures and videos from our trip to post, never mind the million that I took yesterday. Hopefully I'll have a totally down day tomorrow so I can put those up.

But now I have to go, because I want to shower, and Wayne and Sozan will be here in 45 minutes!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Libbers said...

Jenene! You are the glue that holds our blog-world together! Get with it! :P