I saw a large black squirrel in our backyard today.
Don't I have just the most fascinating life?! I can't tell you how many famous people are begging to make a movie about me.
So it's a beautiful day today, and I can't be bothered to do the dishes. Wayne and Sozan are coming over, and the four of us are going to Bellingham, to Lake Paden/Padden. I've never been there, but I'm guessing it's a pretty place to go for a walk on a day such as this.
Oh, mom, I was wrong about Art spending the night in Bellingham tonight. That's NEXT week Wednesday. So I won't be crying my lonesome self to sleep tonight. But I will one week from today.
Marilu, you read this blog sometimes, right? Do you want to make some vague plans for next week? We could work out, I could help you with your homework, or I could distract you from your homework, whatever works for you.
Finally (but probably not) I got my income tax return today! It's a very large amount of money, and I'm very happy, and Art and I are going to Olive Garden again for dinner like we did when we got his return. Dang. It just occurred to me that I might want to put on some makeup. Oops. No time now.
Finally finally, all my nagging finally paid off and Art came home with some postage stamps this morning! So I'm sending my friend something in the mail, because her birthday was yesterday. Shh, don't tell her; it's a surprise! (Not her birthday, obviously. I think she knows it was her birthday. I meant the gift. Don't tell her about the gift).
Okay, our friends are here, and it's time to go!
3 comments:
Yay for big income tax returns! We're using our's to finish the basement, or at least get as far as we can.
Whew, I'm glad that your money arrived and it didn't get lost. Going to the park or lake sounds like fun, just not here in Manitoba right now. We are at the tail end of a winter storm. Oh well this to shall pass. Love you Mom.
So I'm pretty excited that I found another blogger in Washington, even though you immigrated here! Totally cool. But it sounds like you're up north. Eh.
And on another note, I can't for the life of me figure out how I ended up on your blog! It's a mystery!
Oh, and I'm jealous of all your Olive Garden-ing. I haven't been there in ages! But YUM!
Post a Comment