March 2, 2009

I Think It's Something I Ate

Last night I had a dream that I met a woman whose blog I read. That is the third dream I've had of that kind in one month. Isn't that a little weird or creepy? I mean, reading about people I don't know is one thing. Dreaming about them is quite another.

Also, I had a wedding dream last night. My wedding. That's the second one in a month, and the fourth or fifth since I've gotten married. I'm having more disaster wedding dreams post-wedding than I did pre-wedding.

What is wrong with my head?! Maybe I'm suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. (Recent stress being the six kids I looked after yesterday, and recent trauma being the large spider I found in my bathtub on Saturday. Yes. I'll blame it on that.)

3 comments:

Libbers said...

I have recurring dreams that my dad dies. Sometimes it's my mom, but usually my dad, and last night I had another one. Dreams are strange... I think that a lot of them are just things that we put on the backburners of our minds during the day and when we're asleep our brains take them down and stir them around and try to clear off the stove.

Jenene said...

I like that analogy!

Anonymous said...

Thanks. my subconscious comes up with cool stuff sometimes. :P