November 17, 2008

God Bless America. And My Husband.

Art and I went to Target today. Oh, how I love that place.

We had a gift card to use; a late wedding gift. $50. Heaven.

We got ourselves a Foreman Grill AND the dominos game Mexican Train. (By the way, I am addicted to the game Mexican Train. Addicted. I could probably play all day, if I'm not tired. I attempted to teach it to my friends once, but somehow failed to convince them that it is the greatest game ever. Sad day).

So anyway, we took both of those items to the check-out, handed over our card, and got it back with $2.50 still on it! In Canada, I would have paid almost $40 for Mexican Train. At Target? $12.99.

Oh, how I love the USA.

And, in case you haven't had enough of me rubbing it in your faces, gas just went down to $2.05 a gallon. Do you know what that translates to? 54 cents a litre!!!!

Now that I've made enemies of all my Canadian acquaintances, let me move on to a different subject.

Art is cleaning the bathroom, even though he is tired and sore from working out, and then had to deal with the disappointment of a cold bath. I love him.

2 comments:

Elleah said...

Is he cleaning out the rocks from the tub? I can't say they were the best decorating idea, but then again, he's a guy.

Anonymous said...

I miss being close to a target :( Stupid island.