I finally caught the cold. I thought maybe I'd squeak by unnoticed, but it was not to be.
It's weird, because on Saturday, I felt fine. Okay, I had a teeny tiny little tickle in my chest, and I think I coughed maybe ten times that day. It was nothing!
Then I woke up on yesterday with a full blown cold. Kind of sudden and unexpected. At least I can be thankful that I don't feel really crappy. My chest and throat hurt, and I'm coughing, but I don't have any aches and pains, or fatigue. I seem to have skipped right past the fever and head cold stage, for which I am extremely grateful. I can handle a little coughing.
That being said, I plan on taking it easy today, so you should be seeing the first of many picture posts later on today.
Alright? Okay.
1 comment:
I'm praying you'll get better super soon!
Post a Comment