Have I told you about my new favorite blog? I've got the link on my sidebar, but I highly doubt you guys make of point of reading my blog and all the blogs I've linked to. You've got your own blog links to worry about.
But I've been waiting for the perfect moment to tell you, and this is definitely it: please, Please, PLEASE click on the following link to Cake Wrecks! "Professional cakes gone horribly, hilariously wrong."
It's SO funny! She's devoted an entire blog to making fun of so-called "professionally made" cakes. Her readers eagerly scout grocery stores and bakeries alike, to take pictures of funny-looking (or nasty-looking) cakes that have been specifically made to sell.
This week, she's featuring Thanksgiving cakes. I dare you to check out her other links to some of her grossest or weirdest submissions.
And it might even inspire YOU to look for something funny to send in.
P.S. Another picture blog will be going up later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment