It's raining!!
Okay, I'm just kidding. I mean, it IS raining, but it's not like I'm surprised. However, it's raining HARD. I'm used to a steady, gentle rain. The kind you hardly even notice. This is noticeable, and then some. It woke me up this morning.
Which was kind of nice, actually.
Art and I slept in, because he's working an evening shift today. We cuddled and listened to the rain, and talked quietly about nothing in particular. And now we're at our separate computers, not talking to each other, absorbed in the world wide internet, because we're so in love like that.
Oh, and I have recently become addicted to the Pieces of Flair application on Facebook. I've had it for about four days, and my board is almost full! It doesn't help that I really like making my own flair. I think I've made seven or eight of my own pieces. It's so easy, and it's free! I don't have to wait to build up my "flair points" in order to add more. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you may or may not want to check it out. Warning: you WILL get sucked in.
Today's agenda: Take a bath. And a shower (because I need to wash my hair). But not at the same time.
Finish studying for my driver's test. Woot.
And.....I was just informed by Art that we're working out in a few minutes. I haven't worked out in forever. I know I need to, but I'm really dreading it.
And I guess that means I need to go get ready!
1 comment:
I love flair, but I've avoided making my own because I think I know how that will end...or not end, rather.
Post a Comment