March 29, 2007

Revenge On The Mall Gods!

Well, Wednesday turned out to be just a fantastic day. Let me start by saying that I love my chiropractor. No, not that kind of love, like how I love my boyfriend. I just mean that he is a great chiropractor and I'm very thankful for what he does.

I used to hate chiropractors. I had gone to one only once, and he jerked me around and it hurt. This guy doesn't do that. It's painless (except of course if you are already in pain from, say....falling down the stairs?), it's expensive (not so happy about that) and it works.

Since Monday I was all tight and stiff, and I was afraid of making any sudden movements that might break one of my precious bones. I went to him, told him what had happened, and he told me what I had done.

Apparently my sacrum had shifted (that's the very bottom part of your spine. Think tail bone), and my right leg was longer than my left leg. Well, that's not healthy. But before he even adjusted me, he rolled his hands along my spine between my shoulder blades and cracked my back (which, by the way, is not a bad thing if done properly).

I immediately felt the difference! He had barely done anything and I already felt better. He did a couple of neck adjustments, a couple of hip adjustments, I stood up and felt like a new woman. It was amazing. It was such a huge difference! I couldn't believe how great I felt!

The pain isn't totally gone, but at least my spine is in place! I went again on Thursday, I'm going again on Monday, and I'm really looking forward to feeling totally normal again. I'm also looking forward to being more paranoid about stairs. Kidding.

So that part was already fantastic. Then me and my mom went to the mall to get some pizza. Yumyumyumyumyumyumyum. So things are just getting better and better by the minute.

Then: we did some shopping. We ended up in a store that I vowed I would never go to because I thought it was overpriced. 90 minutes and $62 later, I left the mall feeling like the most satisfied woman on earth. I purchased for myself none other than Cutest Jacket In The Whole World!!!!!!!




Here it is, isn't it just wonderful?

I also got myself a couple of brightly-colored camis to go with it. I can't wear them just yet, because it's not warm enough. But it's something to look forward to. Oh, and my mom bought me an early birthday present in the form of an adorable white top.

But I won't be able to show any pictures until my birthday, because I won't actually get the shirt until then. But it was just such a great day. It definitely made up for my previous mall experience.




*Sigh* I love clothes. Is that wrong? I hope not.

No comments: