March 26, 2007

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

Well people, it's the moment of truth. If you read my March 20th post, you'll know that last week I put none other than Almighty God to the test: I needed a plane ticket, and it had to be reasonable. No paying $600 for a bad deal. I needed the right days, times, and price. And the deadline was today.

Remember what I said about Air Canada's wonderful base price? Well I should explain to you that it actually went up about $5 from what it used to be, but I'm still okay with that.

Well, I went to aircanada.com just a few minutes ago, and this is what I found: the departing flight price (Apr.19) AND the returning flight price (Apr.24) are LOWER than Air Canada's FORMER base price!!!!!!!!! God more than answered my prayers!

I was perfectly okay with paying their current base price for both flights, and I really only needed one flight price to go down, and He made them BOTH go down!!!! He is so so so so so so good!! So now all I need is for my mom to call me with her credit card number so I can book the flight (b/c I don't have my own credit card).

God is just so amazing. And I guess so is Air Canada right now. *insert one million reverent Thank-
You's here*


2 comments:

Erin said...

yay!!! that's awesome. I love it when we trust and He comes through more than we expect. Some might like to chalk it up to coincidence, but I firmly believe He has our best in mind.

A-Train said...

insert Rex Goudie song here