Greetings, faithful and semi-faithful readers of my blog. I was just visiting another blog (her name is Ruth), and she informed the world that yesterday was National Comment Day! I did some research on this very obscure holiday, and I realized that it is a week-long celebration!
So whenever you visit any blog this week, be sure to leave a comment. I know that some of you comment on blogs faithfully, but others may not. I do not always leave comments, so I am challenging myself to do so. And by the way, you can start celebrating by commenting on MY blog first! (Since you must comment on blogs you read, and you are obviously reading this right now).
Here's another suggestion: you don't have to leave a comment on this particular blog that I wrote. If you have time to read any of my previous blogs and would like to leave a comment there, by all means, do so!
And my best suggestion yet: inform your readers of this holiday by posting a blog of your own! That way you can be sure that YOU will receive just as many lovely comments as you give! Happy first week of April everybody!
2 comments:
wooohoooo!! A WEEK LONG CELEBRATION! now THAT is incredible news.
i'm glad you found me jenene...thanks for the comment and congratulations on becoming an auntie. THAT is very very exciting.
shalom!
Happy comment day/week whatever. Thanks for the suck up comment!!!
Post a Comment