February 28, 2009

Fake Album Cover Game

I saw this on Facebook, and on one of the blogs I follow, and it looked like fun!








This last one is by far my favorite. As you can tell, I'm a little bit hooked.


The Rules

1 - Go to Wikipedia. Hit "Random Article."
The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to The Quotations Page and click on "Random Quotes."
The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your album.

3 - Go to Flickr and click on "explore the last 7 days."
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use Photoshop or something similar to put it all together.

5 - Post the result (and the rules) and tag whomever you would like to join in.


Instead of tagging specific people, I'm just going to say that anyone can do this! Just let me know if you did, so I can check it out.

4 comments:

MammaMayMiller said...

I do love that last one too!! It's particularly great... :o)

MammaMayMiller said...

ps - find me on facebook? Just search for 'Rachel May Wibberley'!

Libbers said...

I did it on my profile page. It's posted somewhere a couple days ago. :)

AmyK said...

Maybe I'll do this sometime... hmm.
We did this for a book report when I was in high school; we used the book's topic to come up with an album title, artist name, and like, 12 track titles. It was pretty fun!