- A massive bottle of non-alcoholic sangria which cost only $1
- A whole box of chewy, Mexican candy that doesn't taste anything like candy
- Something akin to icing in a snack pack that you eat with a tiny spoon
- A bag of shrimp crisps (which smell gross but taste kind of good)
- Chocolate milk coffee in a can (not refrigerated)
- A 69 cent bismark doughnut
I can't tell you how many times they exclaimed, "Hey, did you ever have this when you were growing up? Did your mom ever make/buy/eat this stuff?" Or, "My dad LOVES this stuff!" Or, "I used to eat this all the time!"
It doesn't matter that Art is half Filipino, and that Sozan is half Persian. Apparently, they had the same childhood.
And apparently, we have no self-control.
Because after our little "shopping spree", we went to Sonic. Burger, fries, Reese's Pieces blizzard. Yeah.
I'm fasting today.
4 comments:
Apparently they had the same childhood...ha ha ha! When I put up new pictures of Kiera, it's mostly for you + Art's sake and then you don't comment very often. So you can feel free to comment if you would like. :)
Shrimp snacks...that sounds disgusting!
Jenene, once again you struck my funny bone with your blog. Keeping a tight reign on finances is certainly challenging...so is eating healthy all the time. Is Art really going to eat that stuff he bought?
GOING to eat that stuff that he bought? He already did! :)
Post a Comment