Is competing against other pairs to prove that you and your partner love each other the most.
Art and I did just that, by getting the best time IN THE CLASS!!
(Not to be mistaken for getting the best time in the whole day. That honor goes to the two guys in the class before ours.)
I can't wait to see the picture of us at the end. That was actually part of the workout: the clock doesn't stop until you and your partner get your picture taken.
Mad props go out to Joe, who did the workout TWICE. Once in our class, with a guy who was new to the gym, and got stood up by the person who invited him. And once with Marilu in the next class. They got the best time in the their class also. Go Morgans!!!
To reward ourselves, we went out for sushi. There's a new place in Bellingham called Wasabee, and we might have to make that our regular sushi joint. We used to go to Moshi Moshi, but Wasabee is just as good, with even better prices (and faster service!)
I can't believe how much I love sushi. I could eat it all day. All my life I thought it was gross, and vowed never to try it. I have seen the error in my ways. I have repented. I have converted.
And now I'm going to eat some soup, because one California roll and one spicy tuna roll was clearly not enough.
2 comments:
I'm actually surprised that you like sushi so much. The sushi I've had here wasn't that great. You probably eat "superior sushi". Are you also turning into a sushi snob? Just bugging you. Way to go at the gym, I wish I could have been there to cheer and watch you guys sweat it out!
Woohoo Morgans!
Post a Comment