This is the scarf that I made. The second half clearly went a lot better than the first half. And see those strings coming out of the middle? That's where I joined the pink to the white, and now I apparently need a crochet hook to work them back into the scarf. And here I thought that knitting was just knitting.
These are the tulips that Art bought me on Valentine's Day. Aren't they pretty?
There's my lovely vase with it's lovely base that can only hold a teaspoon of water. I'm surprised my tulips are still alive.
Here's my Pampered Chef oven mitt. I think it's pretty obvious how it got branded. It was Sozan's fault, and she feels really bad about it, but I think it's hilarious.
This is Joe. During a game of Would You Rather...? It was a challenge he had to complete, so he held this pose for two full player turns. Not an easy task. Check out the video below of Mari completing her rapping challenge.
At the end, someone lamented that they hadn't recorded it, and my reply was that "I did!"
3 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Good job Mari!
Yeah good jog Mari. Looks and sounds like you guys had a blast. Poor Joe, that would be hard to do after awhile.
Ok the story of you burning your butt was hilariously told....but I can't help but feel sorry for little Jenene with a very sore bottom! That must have been awful!
Good job on the scarf - it looks like a very good first effort - takes time to get your stitches even, etc. so you did well.
Hugs,
Marsha
PS - Glad someone got to the oven mitt before it was in flames rather than simply branded!!!!
Post a Comment