My niece really is THE cutest baby in the world. You cannot argue with that. I am not just being biased.
She's a model in the making if ever I saw one. She doesn't even NEED Maybelline. She really was born with it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes, she is gorgeous. Look at those baby blues! We just spent 6 and a half very busy days with her, well I did and Dad helped when he could. We love her sooooo much!
That's kind of a funny picture! This morning, when we saw her for the first time since coming back from Florida, she just stared at us. June said that kids her age can forget their parents in 2 weeks, but I don't think she completely forgot. She was pretty quick to smile at me + reach for me, so either way, it's all good!
2 comments:
Yes, she is gorgeous. Look at those baby blues! We just spent 6 and a half very busy days with her, well I did and Dad helped when he could. We love her sooooo much!
That's kind of a funny picture! This morning, when we saw her for the first time since coming back from Florida, she just stared at us. June said that kids her age can forget their parents in 2 weeks, but I don't think she completely forgot. She was pretty quick to smile at me + reach for me, so either way, it's all good!
Post a Comment