January 24, 2009

Making Something of Nothing

Okay, so we didn't go to the dump today. I guess we're going on Monday. If we still have the truck. Which we might not. Because Art's parents might come up tomorrow. Because Joe's birthday is on Monday. He'll be 20.

Also, I'm seriously considering "taking down" our Christmas tree. 'Bout time, EH? (And by "taking down" I mean, taking the ornaments off, and then putting the tree in a box. Fairly simple). Boy, we sound lazy.

Also, our phone doesn't ring. So if you've been calling incessantly, and leaving a million messages, I can't get to those right now. I'll just pretend that I'm so important. What? Answering the phone? That's below my pay-grade.

My poor mom. Called me twice, and couldn't figure out why I hadn't gotten back to her. Thinking I don't like her anymore, for no reason at all. Thinking that I'm just ignoring her. We're okay now. I called her. After she left me a Facebook message. I tried to convince her to send me a puzzle in the mail. I think it may have worked.

We might go grocery shopping. We really need to. Art was desperately trying to piece together a healthy meal, and he finally kind of succeeded with beans and eggs. Now we sound lazy AND poor. Let's buy some groceries Art. Okay?

Okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling of needing to go to the dump and what not. And we don't separate our garbage either. I'm liberal and I really don't believe in "global warming" either. There isn't enough proof out there. I also know the feeling of needing to clean and what not. I finally got all of our laundry and house work done! It feels good when you get those things acomplished!