Can you believe that I'm even asking that question?
I have realized a horrible thing recently: that I am sick of chocolate.
How can this be?! I used to think I could never have too much chocolate, but alas, I actually discovered my limit when it comes to this life-giving substance from heaven. I know I've been eating terribly unhealthy for the past couple of months, and it has clearly caught up with me.
The thought of chocolate practically sends my stomach rolling. Not really, but you get the idea. Well, maybe you don't (especially if you are a woman). I guess I need to give myself a break, and hopefully I will be back to normal in very short order. In the meantime, say a little prayer for me?
;)
1 comment:
Yes, I know what you mean. I go through these cycles periodically with different foods that I have overindulged in. Right now it's just food in general. If I didn't have to eat to stay alive, I probably wouldn't for a few days : ) Oh, well.
Post a Comment