October 29, 2007

The Waiting Is Over

It's been a long, arduous 25 hours for a certain mama-to-be, but it's all over now.

Kiera Noelle was born at 8:30 this morning, 7lbs 1oz, and everybody is fine but exhausted, so I hope they all have a great sleep (my mom and his mom were also there the whole time).

I'm at work right now, but I'll get to see them tonight, and I'll put up some pictures as soon as I can.

Congratulations Jared and Elleah, especially Elleah. You were such a trooper, I'm so proud of all of you!

3 comments:

Roo said...

wow!! sooo great! congrats to the auntie as well!! i am soooo happy that she has finally arrived!

Gina said...

Congratulations!

I'm doing some long overdue blog maintenance and saw your incoming link. I am so very honored that you would link to me. Thank you.

I hope that you'll comment and we can chat. :-)

Anonymous said...

OK - we've waited patiently! Where are some pictures of the new baby??