
Notice the room in the background. What is it covered in? Baby powder.
Notice what I'm holding in my hands. A bottle of? Baby powder.
Notice the guilty look on my face. Did I do it? NO!!!
Older sisters seem to be born with the talent to torment and frame their younger siblings. Mine was no exception. I walked downstairs one day to see what her and our cousin were doing, and I found them dumping the white powdery stuff all over our room.
Thinking that this looked fun, and also realizing that the whole room had already been covered, I asked them for the bottle and proceeded to dump it all over myself. My sister and our cousin soon left the room and ran upstairs. I didn't really pay heed to them, and just basked in enjoyment of what I had just done.
But then. I soon heard the unmistakable footsteps of my mother coming down the stairs. I knew I had done something wrong, I just didn't know what. But I felt guilty as all get out, hence the look on my face. (I was probably thisclose to tears too.)
Thankfully, my mom decided it was more cute than punishable, so she took a picture. Years later I would remember the scene and surprise my mom with the true story. My sister framed me, by doing the damage herself, handing me the evidence, and running to tell on me.
By the way, my sister conveniently doesn't remember this.
1 comment:
Oh, you make me laugh. It's amazing how many things I don't remember that you seem to. How do I even know these things are true? :)
-Elleah
Post a Comment