It's almost time for the "Share The Love" workout at Jogo. We're going a few hours early because Art has to coach two classes before he and I get to work out.
So I'm bringing my knitting.
Knitting at the gym.
Need I say more?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow, you sound so excited! I'm really not jealous - well, maybe I am. I have to study tax tonight.
I love it...knitting at the gym! And yes you seem to be turning into somewhat of a yarn snob.lol In all fairness I'm sure alpaca wool spun in Peru is extra nice! Love you!
4 comments:
Wow, you sound so excited!
I'm really not jealous - well, maybe I am. I have to study tax tonight.
I saw yarn at Superstore tonight and I thought of you. It was $1.00! I didn't know they sold yarn...interesting!
Yes, but what kind of yarn? Was it soft alpaca wool, spun in Peru?
I've only been knitting for a week, and I'm already a yarn snob.
I love it...knitting at the gym! And yes you seem to be turning into somewhat of a yarn snob.lol In all fairness I'm sure alpaca wool spun in Peru is extra nice! Love you!
Post a Comment