Yes, sometimes it is good to be wrong. Like last year, I was $1000 wrong on my income tax return. $1000 wrong in my favor, of course. ;)
And yesterday? I found out I was wrong about uploading pictures from camera to laptop! I wrote a whole post here about how complicated it was to put a few pictures on my blog, because I thought I could only use the desktop, but the screen on the desktop is too dark, blah blah blah....
I decided to give the laptop another chance, and it WORKED!!!!!! I'm so happy. If you couldn't tell.
So you'll be seeing lots of pictures very soon, and hopefully on a more regular basis from now on.
In other news, we heard back from US Immigration Services, and I'm having my fingerprints done on March 9th, in Seattle. We spoke to someone at our church who went through this same process a few years ago, and he said that after they take the fingerprints, everything goes pretty quickly. I pray he's right.
And now I have to compose a whole bunch of blog posts with pics. :D
3 comments:
Yay for good news!
I'm looking forward to all the many pictures you are about to post! Love you.
I love how you have a disclaimer before your photos.
We're all judging you, Jenene! How DARE you put up ill-lit photos?!?!
Post a Comment