We've had quite a bit of sunshine these past few days, but I haven't really taken full advantage of it. Shame on me! As soon as this post is done, I'm going to haul myself out of this chair, shower, and then take myself out for a stroll. We'll see if Art can abandon Age of Empires long enough to go with me.
Wayne and Sozan and Art and I went to Semiahmoo beach yesterday to watch the sunset. It was gorgeous! I took lots of pictures, and today, I'm determined to get them off the camera and onto the computer. This blog has been sorely lacking in pictures lately.
And if I say it here, then I have to do it!
4 comments:
I just commented on your last 3 posts (I think it was 3) so make sure you read them!
Yay! I LOVE sunset pictures!
very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
great read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one learn that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.
Post a Comment