February 18, 2009

Bowling Pics

*Warning: these pictures aren't very good, in terms of quality. The lighting was somewhat dim, plus they're all action shots. So they didn't turn out that great.*

That being said, take a look and try to imagine the fun we had, 10-pin bowling for Joe's birthday.


Mari doesn't know what happened.


Believe it or not, I think this actually worked.


I'm sure Sozan is thrilled that I put this up on my blog.


Sozan, proving her awesomeness.


Duck walk.


Gutter ball.


Art perfecting his form.


Strike! Oh yeah! I know I'm good.


Wayne


Art, and some other guy. Look at how Art holds the ball. Weird.


Sozan's form........might need some help.


There ya go


Joe must get it perfect.


7th round, 1st game. I'm ahead. This never happens.


Wayne, trying not to get distracted by Sozan.


Art going in for the kill.

Did anyone notice the date on the bottom right corner of my pictures? First of all, I don't know why my camera does this, and I'm going to try and change that.

Second of all, Joe's birthday was in January. But somehow, I traveled to the future to take these pictures, even though the events happened in the past. Try and wrap your head around that one.

3 comments:

Elleah said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us get a glimpse of your bowling night. It does look like you're having fun. Hey since when does Sozan have short hair?

Crystal said...

looks like fun :D that girl sozan is beautiful! and i really like that hairstyle on her.