April 22, 2008

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The saga continues...

1.Our camera batteries died, and we won't be getting more until Thursday, so I still don't know if I've lost pictures or not.

2.Our computer at home is old, so it doesn't recognize my new camera that I got for Christmas, so I can't upload pictures, which means I'm not even using my new camera.

3.Our computer is also the reason why the pictures on my mom's camera didn't upload, causing them to possibly be gone forever.

4.My computer at work somehow deleted the software needed to operate external devices (aka. printer and scanner), and our IT guy didn't come in today to fix it like he was going to. I kind of need my scanner and printer.

5.And now that I'm trying to post blogs using my computer at work, I'm having formatting issues.

At least my phone still works. I would be SCREWED if the phone didn't work. I am SO done with technology.

Thanks for your patience everybody!

1 comment:

Roo said...

hey jenene! this is a frequent blogger issue. i encounter it all the time. i have found a way around the system whenever this annoying problem occurs....

what you do is respace your post exactly how you want it to look. after it is lined up corrected...you copy the entire post (highlight the entire post and hit control c) and then with the post still highlighted hit control v.

this should resolve your issue. hopefully i explained it clearly enough....let me know if you have more questions...