Mothers Day happened, and we even have a few pictures.
My mom visited.
My best friend from Alberta visited.
I had a birthday.
We had Memorial Day weekend.
I got a bunch of books and magazines. (Probably one of the reasons I haven't been blogging. Netflix is the other reason.)
My friend had her baby, Sophia's future husband. I have pictures of their first date. :)
So even though it feels like my life is nothing but breastfeeding and laundry, I have actually been doing things. I'll try my best to record these things here. After all, I have this blog for a reason: to share my life with far-off friends and family, and anybody else who wants to read about it.
In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of Sophia in a blanket.
4 comments:
SO cute! I was a bit sad that I missed seeing her with her eyes open on Skype while I was making supper. Oh well, maybe next time.
Ha! Love that pic!
I don't think anyone can blame you for an unintentional absence ;)
What a sweet little bundle! Thanks for blogging. Love you Mom.
Oh gracious, she is so cute! I'm looking forward to reading more about what you've been up to - blog about these things, for pity's sake! :-)
Post a Comment