December 30, 2009

Prairie Girl is Back From the Prairies

Well, I'm back. On the wet coast again. Art and I got in late last night, showed his siblings our gifts, cracked up the heat in our room, bundled up and crawled into our very cold bed in our very cold room. I think we're finally at a normal temperature again.

I just finished catching up on my blog reading, and I have very scattered plans to unpack and clean and do laundry today. "Scattered" because I don't really know how I'm going to start. And I'm afraid I'm going to end up flitting from one thing to another and not actually accomplish anything. I like to have a firmly laid-out plan in my head, so that once I get started, I'm unstoppable.

I think I might start the laundry first. We'll see how I progress from there. But before laundry, I should probably eat. It just occurred to me that I'm really hungry.

I had a fantastic, busy holiday in Manitoba, and I plan to write all about it. I don't have to be back at work until Jan. 4, so I have plenty of time. But first, I must attend to my domestic duties. And my tummy.

2 comments:

Callie said...

I'm looking forward to hearing about Manitoba! And thanks for your take on The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm not sure if I'll see it or not, but I appreciate you telling me about it beforehand!

Mom said...

Glad to know you made it back safe and sound. Kinda sad that it had to end so soon!! Love you, Mom