No time to blog, or even be on the internet these days. Too busy knitting! :D
(This would normally be the part where I show you what I'm working on, but you may remember that our camera got a little smashed up on a mountain. It's too bad my mom is paying for us to fly out to Manitoba for Christmas. Otherwise, she could buy us a camera! Just kidding. Love you mom!)
(Oh, and today is my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Elleah! And she is due in less than two weeks!)
5 comments:
Knitting is the most relaxing thing in the world. Enjoy!
Speaking of knitting and Christmas...I could buy you some knitting supplies. Any suggestions?
Love, Mom
Oh and by the way...what are you knitting?
Thanks Jenene!
Ah, I want to see what you're knitting! You are inspiring me to pick up my knitting again!
Post a Comment