This computer screen is about to give me a headache, so I just wanted to quickly say that Art got a second job! His job at the gym is only part time, and though he loves it, he's been wanting to work full time and earn more money.
This second job has already been in the works for a while, but I didn't say anything because it wasn't official until yesterday. But we're both so excited! Mostly because it's such an awesome job, and it's completely in-line with our lifestyle (of CrossFit, and super healthy eating, and all that stuff).
He starts in November, his hours will be during the day, and no weekends. So we'll be getting up at the same time, and getting home around the same time. It's just so perfect!! :D
2 comments:
How exciting...but you didn't say what exactly the second job was. Now I'm really curious. Could you tell us? Love, Mom.
That's wonderful that he got a new job! The Lord is good to us, is He not?
Post a Comment