October 15, 2009

My Sister's Pregnancy Pictures

My sister is very lucky that her mother-in-law is a photographer. She and her husband and their daughter (and any future kids) get lots of beautiful pictures taken of them, for free! Here is just a sampling of the latest and last pregnancy photoshoot.


















3 comments:

Mom said...

Jenene, I'm so thankful for the internet...it helps us all to stay connected. Aren't those pictures awesome?! Pretty soon we get to actually see what that baby looks like. I'm sure they'll post pictures not long after the baby's birth. Love you, Mom.

stefanie said...

The very first picture is my favorite. There is just something about it that makes me go 'aaawwww'! Plus it looks like a movie poster to me. Only the title of the movie is missing. :) This is the movie I am thinking of actually (it is German): http://germanhouse.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/keinohrhasen1.jpg

Callie said...

Oh, those are great pictures! That's a fun idea - I've never really thought about taking formal pregnancy pictures.