
Can you guess what this ride is called? Do you want to know why it's called that? Check out that first drop, close to the right side of the picture above, or in the center of the picture below. That drop is FOREVER long. I went from excited, to horrified, to almost sick before that drop ended.
It nearly killed me. I loved the rest of the ride, but that first climb and first drop will have you begging for the rapture to take you right then.


This ride is called Deja Vu. You go forwards through the ride, and then you go backwards through the ride! Does that sound nauseating enough for you? We went on this 40 minutes after we ate. I had my eyes closed for 80% of the ride. Otherwise, I think I would have been wearing my lunch. I may never do that one again.

This is one ride that absolutely nobody should go on. This is the wooden, old-style roller coaster that rattles your brain. It's 0% enjoyable, and 100% agony.

I LOVED this one. It's called the Riddler's Revenge. I'm not sure why. But you stand up in it. Which sounds scary and unstable. But it's awesome!

This one is called Tatsu. It's supposed to be like you're riding a dragon? Or you are the dragon? I'm not sure. But you sit down, and then the jack your seat backwards so that your back is parallel to track. If you put your arms out in front of you, it seems like you're flying. I was so scared to go on this one, but by the end of it, I was laughing like a crazy person! I loved it!

Okay. This picture. I'm sorry. I couldn't find a real picture that showed the ride accurately. So this was my best option. Anyway. My favorite ride was this one. It is also a wooden roller coaster, but it's smooth, and it's not called "The Terminator" just because. It actually uses the theme really well before you get on the ride, to get you all psyched up for it. Loved it!

I guess this would be a good time to tell you that these pictures aren't in order at all. This was the first ride we went on. It's called X2. Do you see the seats? How they are on either side of the track? That's because the seats rotate strategically throughout the ride to up the thrill. And it was thrilling, all right. So thrilling, I had my eyes closed for at least half of it. I couldn't handle it. But it made every ride after that seem a lot more manageable.
I looked for these pictures specifically because they were the most exciting of the 12 or 13 rides we went on that day. If that doesn't seem like a lot, that's because the line-ups for some of these were anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour and a half. Plus all the walking in between. But it was enough for me. I was more than happy to exit the park at 8:00 pm.
So that was Magic Mountain. Next up, pictures from the Ronald Reagan Library and Museum.
3 comments:
I really don't think I would have any need to visit Magic Mountain! Thanks for giving me an idea of what a crazy place that is!
That's cool! I learned to enjoy roller coasters in Florida, although I still get REALLY nervous before every ride.
I love roller coasters - those look like some good ones! Twelve or thirteen rides in one day is pretty good for a big amusement park like that!
Post a Comment