September 6, 2009

Bye Bye!

I was going to write a few posts, and then set them to post at a future date so that you would still have something read while I'm gone, but time kind of ran away from me, so this is going to be it for a while.

The packing is all done, the house is clean (more or less), our tummy's are full of Little Caesar's pizza and crazy bread (so nutritious). Now we're just waiting for Art's parents to get here so we can load up the van and leave. I expect them any minute now.

It's currently overcast, cold, and rainy. It makes leaving that much sweeter. Not that it's ever not sweet to go to California for any length of time. I'm not exactly looking forward to the drive though. It's going to be at least 24 hours, with all the stops we'll have to make. There will be three women in the van, you know. And we're going straight through the night. I'll be very glad when it's over.

And here they are! Time to leave for a very wonderful vacation! Bye!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Bye for now. I'll try to keep myself busy with other things and wait for your next post when you get back, unless of course you stop some place where they have internet access! Have a great, safe trip! Love Mom.

Elleah said...

I'm trying not to be jealous. I keep reminding myself that we went to Florida earlier this year, but it feels like SOOO much longer ago than that. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Callie said...

Have fun! I love vacations . . . take lots of pictures!