September 22, 2009

Sorry I Can't Blog Tonight. I've Got a Date

I just looked up the weather online and found out it's 81 degrees out there! No wonder I'm practically melting in my long dark jeans and half-sleeve shirt. The mornings are so cool these days, but the afternoons are just as summer-y as ever!

I was going to blog the second half of my California trip today, but while I was at work, Art emailed me and asked me out on a date. :) He suggested a sunset stroll downtown, near the water. After I dissolved into a puddle of mush because he still makes me giddy and starry-eyed, I replied that I would love to go for a walk!

So that's what I'm doing this evening. And before he gets home, I'm going to tackle yet another pile of dishes. Right after I change into a swimsuit or something, because man alive! It's so warm!

4 comments:

Callie said...

Have fun on your date! That's so sweet! I think Derek and I are due for another date . . .

Mom said...

Awww, that was a sweet blog about how you feel about your husband and asking you out for a date! I hope you never lose that "starryeyedniss"! Good for you on that nice weather you're having. We are having a pretty darn nice summer, I mean fall ourselves! Love you, Mom.

Elleah said...

That's so sweet! I admit, we don't have very many "starry-eyed" moments with Kiera around, but we do have a lot of interesting and funny moments!

Allison Friesen said...

Hi Jenene,
I know this has nothing to do with your blog post but I wasn't sure if you read comments from old posts or not.

I totally agree with you on the HPV vaccine and this was on Yahoo news today. Scary stuff! (see link below)

http://health.lifestyle.yahoo.ca/channel_health_news_details.asp?news_id=19398&news_channel_id=0&channel_id=0